Sunday, May 30, 2010

Theodore Roosevelt National Park



Today I drove through the Theodore Roosevelt National Park. It is beautiful. Right after I saw the DANGER don't approach the animals sign, I saw a buffalo right along the road. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture. Luckily, I saw another so I got a picture. Next time I go, I need to remember to bring my stalker lens so I can get a close up of a prairie dog.
Next on my list of Medora to experience is the musical, which starts Wednesday. I'm thinking I might go to the Chateau on Thursday, which I have off.
I've started reading The Hobbit after I finished The Blind Assassin, which was a book club book I was supposed to read over spring break, so now that's one book less to read in my box of books. I haven't visited the library yet though.
Work is going ok. I'm more confident in making reservations and selling tickets. On Saturday, I was at the front desk for the first time. It's not really tourist season, so it wasn't too busy but it will get busier as the season goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment